Thursday, July 8, 2010

THE BEGINNING :D

Wow just starting this, not sure how yet but I've decided that I love to read and they're I'm sure are others like me who would like someone's opinion on really great books,I read erotic romance, romance, m/m(which I'm kinda liking), fantasy, paranormal, science fiction..basically anything "I LOVE TO READ". nothing i hate more than picking up a book at the store because the back read really good and getting it home to find out it sucks...yes it's happened to me more times than you could imagine ...OR I've read all my favorite authors books and have to wait for their next book :p Or try to find a really good new author who peaks your interest to the point that you add to your favorite authors list so I started looking for recommendations and think I can some of my own along...so here we go hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment