Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Believe it or not I will actually put some reviews on here LOL been really crazy in my life all of a sudden..weird stuff keep happening to me but i will prevail haha...just finished reading Demonfire by Kate Douglas, Insatiable by Lauren Dane and Wolf Tales 10 by Kate Douglas all were great definitely 4.5 stars will go into more soon...also in m/m just finished on kindle A helping hand, Hidden force and Hidden hands all by Shayla Kersten WOW..all i can say I'm completely hooked now on her books..also in m/m Lights and Sirens by Stephani Hecht definitely 4.5 stars and finally A little bit of rough by Laura Baumbach
I completely fell in love with this book and had to get Roughousing the second one immediately finishing the first loved them both they're on my favorite list right now, I've gotten alot of suggestions from other reviewers and have to say it's totally been worth it...so passing along so incredibly hot and steamy reads that will leave you wanting more or wanting a cold shower either way these will not disappoint..till next time miss me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment